Friday, February 24, 2012

Attempt #1 - The Results

Happy Friday! Last night was a huge eye-opener. So, like I said yesterday, the open WOD is a 7 minute AMRAP of max Burpees. Everyone was underestimating this workout, including myself. I went balls to the wall from the beginning and died fast! I will be doing this WOD again today an will be following a new strategy.

The new plan is have a set number/goal to hit each minute. For me, it is 15 burpees the first two minutes, and 14 burpees each minute after that until the last minute where it'll be go hard or go home!!!! That'll put me in the 100s and I'm happy with that.

I will post my results again tonight and I will do the WOD once more tomorrow morning at CrossFit Takeover after adjusting any last tweaks to my strategy. Then I will post the final results.

Two days until I start the 90 Day Challenge!!!!! Keep tuning in, I will be going shopping tomorrow and will post my grocery list.


No comments:

Post a Comment