Monday, February 27, 2012

The catch up...

Good morning everyone!!! Sorry I've been super busy the last few days and haven't been able to find time to blog. So, today with be a catchup.

Friday
Round 2 of the 7 minute Burpees AMRAP was a success. My score was 88 reps which was 9 better than the previous attempt.

Saturday
We went to CrossFit Takeover for the local Open WOD throwdown. This was a huge success. I raised my personal PR to 90 reps and the rest of my team scored as follows: Van - 129 and Gabe - 97. After that was over we proceeded to head back to CrossFit Seven Cities in preparation of an Olympic Lifting seminar with Rachel Crass. Before the the seminar we had some folks come up who wanted to do the open WOD. So, I judged a few and then decided to try my luck one last time. Once again I PR'd and got 91 reps! The seminar was great and I learned a few things that will help with my snatch. So at the end of the day my team's scores looked as follows:
Van - 129 Lauryn - 93
Gabe - 97 Cristy - 84
Cody - 92 Victoria - 80
Kenny - 91 Megan - 75

Sunday
This was day one of the the 90 day paleo challenge it went great! Listed below are the 3 meals I had:

Breakfast
-5 hard boiled egg whites
-Fruit & Veggies juice/shake
(Kale, Spinach, Bananas,
Blueberries, & Grapes)
Lunch
-Fried Asparagus (In olive oil)

Dinner
-Sautéed Chicken breast,
-Zucchini
-Yellow squash

I also took my before pictures so I could compare at the end of the 90 days and I weighed in (222.6lb). Yup I'm a fatty!!! Stay tuned for the today update tomorrow morning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment